Welcome to Davis Mobile Veterinary Service!
Serving Mecklenburg, Gaston, Iredell, Rowan, Catawba, Lincoln, and Cabarrus Counties of North Carolina since 2011!
Our hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9 am - 4pm.
Client Veterinary Resources
Please feel free to browse our online resources below to help you better care for your pet and/or understand a condition that your pet may have. We also have available, upon request, printed handouts for conditions of pets which can be used to help you provide your pet with the best possible care. Please let us know by phone or email if we can assist you in any way with educational resources for your pet.
1) Merck Veterinary Manual - Great source of information for all creatures, great and
2) Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) - Dental disease in dogs and cats.
3) 2011 AAHA vaccination guidelines for dogs.
4) UF College of Veterinary Medicine - Go Gators!!!
5) Dental health water additive for dogs and cats
6) Animal Poison Control - (888) 426-4435. A cost of $65 is charged, by Poison Control
once per case for services.
7) Google plus page
8) Client Handouts (Please feel free to use and share any of the following pet resources)
SMALL ANIMALS (CATS AND DOGS) - CLIENT HANDOUTS
Acute Pancreatitis in Dogs and Cats
Acute Renal (Kidney) Failure
Arrhythmias and Antiarrhythmic Therapy
Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection
Blindness in Dogs and Cats
Brachycephalic Airway Syndrome
Breeding Management of the Dog
Canine and Feline Cardiomyopathy
Canine Atopic Dermatitis
Canine Cushing's Syndrome
Canine Heartworm Disease
Canine Valvular Insufficiency and Congestive Heart Failure
Care and Use of Feeding Tubes
Chronic Hepatitis in Dogs
Chronic Kidney Disease
LARGE ANIMALS (RUMINANTS, HORSES, PIGS) - CLIENT HANDOUTS
......MORE TO COME.....
Under Construction.....Check back soon for more great resources!
For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope ~Jeremiah 29:11
Davis Mobile Veterinary Service
Join us on Facebook!